1. I'm a thief. Nothing major, but nonetheless I have stolen things. Lego minifigures, toys, ketchup sachets from cafes that charge... TO THE PEOPLE I'VE STOLEN FROM, I'M SORRY!
3. In my own bed, I sleep nude. I can't understand girls who go to bed in their knickers and bras! How can you relax like that??
5. I'm LAZY. Oh god, so lazy sometimes, it's ridiculous. At this very moment, I can hear my phone beeping to tell me the battery is slowly dying. And I'm just sitting here. Pick it up you say? Charge it you say? Pfft!
6. I have only seen three of the star wars films. OH THE SHAAAAAME.
7. I secretly wish I wasn't born Jewish.
8. As a kid, I once laughed when someone tripped, and insisted afterwards -through snorts of laughter- that I had randomly thought of something funny at the exact same moment that he had fallen. I'm going to hell.
9. Once, after a row with my parents left me miserable, I wrote a tearful letter to God and stuck it up a tree, because I wanted it to get to him without my parents seeing it. I was 13 (yes, 13!), and I'm an atheist now.
10. Until last August, I was a sausage-roll virgin. Greggs broke my chastity, and I've never looked back!
So there you go. I think I've been quite brave with this, so now it's your turn! Be brave!
Comment, anonymously, one of your secrets! Something embarrassing, something you're guilty about, something you're ashamed of- whatever it is, I want to hear it! (It's also pretty fun once you get into it!)