1. Take a gap year!
2. Get a degree.
3. Go skinny dipping (because why bloody not?!)
4. Get a regular column in a national paper (far more sensible...)
5. Fall in love.
6. Become fluent in French- fluent enough to tell a joke offhand in French, and make people laugh!
7. Camp out at a festival.
8. Heckle at a show!
9. Climb an Egyptian pyramid.
10. Dye my hair a ker-azy colour (green highlights, maybe?)
11. Live in another country for a year.
12. Get more than two piercings (I don’t even have my ears pierced at the moment!)
13. Get arrested (Just the once!)
14. Crowd surf at a gig!
15. Gather a crowd talking at speaker’s corner!
16. Give my entire purse to a homeless person.
17. Send a love letter that’s not anonymous.
18. Get grade 8 Classical Singing Distinction. I've just done Grade 6, and if I can get to Grade 8, I can do anything!
19. Do a cycle-marathon for charity (and not die in the process).
20. Earn £1,000,000.
21. Stand up and scream “IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?” in a restaurant for no reason.
22. Overcome my fear of spiders.
23. Learn to drive.
24. Serenade someone without joking.
25. Meet Charlie Brooker, and tell him he’s a genius.
26. Get a standing ovation after a performance!
27. Go on a ride that terrifies me.
28. Grow old enough to start a story with “Back in my day..."
29. Learn to make a decent Pavlova (that’s a giant meringue cake for those who don’t know)
30. Do a proper Hollywood bitchslap to someone!
So there's my list of things to do before I die! Now it's your turn!
Comment Question of the Day: What's on your bucket list? You don't have to do as many as I've done, but I'd love to hear your own bucket list ideas!