Terrifying, right? Well, fear no more!
Following a brilliant ‘undead’ episode of Misfits, I have decided to create a ‘Zombie Survival Guide’. Just a few basic essentials that survivors will need, to ensure their safety during a Zombie Apocalypse, starting with...
1) A weapon. You won’t get anywhere if you can’t defend yourself. Something fairly light, portable and strong is recommended e.g. a hammer or a gun. (Tip: To actually kill them, you’ve got to get them in the head. BROWNIE POINTS FOR ANYONE WHO CAUGHT THAT REFERENCE!)
2) Shelter. Preferably somewhere spacious, with secure exits to keep out any nearby zombies, and a supply of food. A perfect example would be a gated country house- there’s land for growing food (think long term, people!), there are lockable gates to keep you safe, and with any luck there might even be a nearby river to drink from.
3) Physical fitness. If you’re not in shape, how will you run from the zombies that want to eat your brains?? You won’t!
4) Knowledge. I’m sorry, but the people in the know survive. Anyone with first aid training, map reading skills or even just a Duke of Edinburgh award. These people will have a far better chance of making it, because they’ll have an ability to do simple but essential tasks such as kindling fires, tending to wounds etc.
5) Determination. Don’t stop running and never give up.
So, there you have it. The ultimate zombie survival guide. Tell me in the comments below, what you thought of this blog, if you want me to do more like this or if I’ve missed anything out! Generally, I do what you guys say, so comment any suggestions!